Subscribe to my feed
- I don’t want a civilized Passion!
- Zynga becomes the first “Digital Federation” in the history of sports!
- My God
- Riots, protests, insurrection… the New Era!
- An approach to Google+ strategic implications!
- Osama, revenge, social media and Friday’s prayer!
- Bin Laden’s Death and Al Qaeda’s nuclear threat in Europe
- Osama Bin Laden’s Death: Barack Obama’s Historic Address to the Nation (Full Footage)
- Introducing Facebook Studio
- Disruption, what’s coming next? Healthcare, Education, Energy!
Tag Archives: google
During the month of April Facebook has introduced its “Facebook Studio” project as part of its drive to capture as much attention from advertising agencies as possible and effectively move forward in its effort to grab market share from Google and Adsense.
I read an article in Techcrunch today by Vivek Wadhwa titled “Engineering vs Liberal Arts: Who’s right, Bill or Steve?” in which the author wrote about the different views from Bill Gates (Microsoft) and Steve Jobs (Apple) regarding the necessary background to found a successful online business or the correlation … Read the rest
4 days ago I published a post called “Facebook vs Google (Google’s T&C)” where I mentioned the fact that Google had changed its terms and conditions in order to have external services reciprocate user’s data transferability. This was specifically targeted to Facebook, who doesn’t allow any third party nor its users download or use customer’s data. The move by google was followed by a set of instructions from Facebook for those who wanted to “upload” their Google data into Facebook, clearly going against the spirit of data sharing and cooperation which first triggered Google’s change in its T&C. Continue reading