Subscribe to my feed
- I don’t want a civilized Passion!
- Zynga becomes the first “Digital Federation” in the history of sports!
- My God
- Riots, protests, insurrection… the New Era!
- An approach to Google+ strategic implications!
- Osama, revenge, social media and Friday’s prayer!
- Bin Laden’s Death and Al Qaeda’s nuclear threat in Europe
- Osama Bin Laden’s Death: Barack Obama’s Historic Address to the Nation (Full Footage)
- Introducing Facebook Studio
- Disruption, what’s coming next? Healthcare, Education, Energy!
- RT @meneame_net: Operadora de ONO acaba reconociendo que la oferta es un timo meneame.net/story/operador… 55 minutes ago
- RT @meneame_net: Dos dias después de la entrevista de Aznar, Vidal-Quadras anuncia un nuevo partido meneame.net/story/dos-dias… 7 hours ago
- RT @oneto_p: La maldición del FMI: Rato pendiente juicio Bankia,Strauss Khan detenido x violación y Chistine Lagarde.imputada x escandalo … 7 hours ago
- RT @SanaSaeed: Don't drone me, bro. 21 hours ago
- RT @allthingsd: Did Netflix just say "House of Cards" did as well as "The Walking Dead" - - one of TV's most popular shows? http://t.co/5e… 21 hours ago
Tag Archives: IOS (Apple)
Two weeks ago Google started rolling out invites for its awaited social product Google+. The impact it has had is quite big taking into consideration that the number of people to use the system is restricted. It has been so big that some analysts state it has added some US$20bn to Google’s … Read the rest