Subscribe to my feed
- I don’t want a civilized Passion!
- Zynga becomes the first “Digital Federation” in the history of sports!
- My God
- Riots, protests, insurrection… the New Era!
- An approach to Google+ strategic implications!
- Osama, revenge, social media and Friday’s prayer!
- Bin Laden’s Death and Al Qaeda’s nuclear threat in Europe
- Osama Bin Laden’s Death: Barack Obama’s Historic Address to the Nation (Full Footage)
- Introducing Facebook Studio
- Disruption, what’s coming next? Healthcare, Education, Energy!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: newscorp
This article deals with the problematic of user generated content versus user curated content and how it impacts business models and players, both upcoming and previously established ones Continue reading →